genesis

genesis

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It is great!

            This semester has not been how I imagined. I had taken a short break from school during the last spring because I had a baby. As I signed up for all the classes I have now, I knew it was going to be hard because I had genesis but what really topped it of was I also joined the Oxnard College women’s soccer team. Playing soccer while I was attending college had always been my goal and I wasn’t going to give up on it. I am really enjoying this semester because I have good classes and being in the soccer team is a great experience. My only sister graduated this last summer and is also attending OC and is taking most of her classes with me. Having her by my side is great because I have her help and company. This semester is hard but I feel like it is harder because of soccer, it takes a lot of time and that mean less time for homework. Homework from my classes is not as bad as I thought it was going to be. The only class I really feel I am not doing my best is intro to sociology. I feel it is harder because I don’t like how the teacher teaches. I don’t work so it is easier for me to balance school and my family. One big thing that does bother me is that I do not drive and I’m stuck at school even if I don’t have class.  I do plan on getting my drivers license for next semester.  I know that my hard work will pay off because I need a good job. By me getting a good job we would be able to offer her a good home. My daughter keeps me motivated because I need a good job to show her that she also needs to never give up and work hard to reach her goals.

10 comments:

  1. Your baby is so cute! Keep up the good work, someday this will all pay off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You REALLY have a great motivator there in Genesis!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWW that is so touching how you are working hard for your daughter yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's inspiring to hear that you can raise your daughter, do good in school, and play soccer...keep working hard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Genesis will grow up being proud of her mom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That’s good you’re taking care of business

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad that you did not allow having a baby at a young age stop you from going to college.
    Good job...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going to join the soccer team! ...soccer class at least!

    ReplyDelete